We are officially ‘Over the Hump’! It is Wednesday, and the downhill slope to the weekend starts here!
Our new works and money section kroW now has a dedicated page on our website. We continue to grow on social media with our Instagram following up 3% week-on-week, and Over the Hump now being followed by 20,900 people on Twitter!
Our highlights from across where-i-live.com this week include :
- The incredible story of how Pepsi Cola once owned the sixth largest navy in the world. Read the story here.
- We were shocked to discover the date of the last public guillotining in France. Discover more about this grizzly story from France’s recent past here.
- You can follow Over The Hump on Twitter at @Over_TheHump
- In our Compass travel section, we looked at how to visit Edinburgh virtually. Read more here.
- We discovered more about the amazing sport of Coasteering. Read the story and see the incredible pictures here.
- We took an in-depth look at the UK’s historic border communities in Wales and Scotland and discovered that some towns literally have the best of both worlds. Read our article here
- You can follow Compass on Twitter @WIL_Compass
- Our most shared story of the week continued to be about a $5000 reward being offered by PETA in case of an abused alligator which was shot by crossbows. Read more here. It has now been shared more than 10,000 times on Facebook!
- We hope there were no alligators lurking in this store aquarium when this Florida man took a running jump to dive in causing over $3000 worth of damage. Read more here.
- Our highlight last week was the launch of our new work and money section – and as of this week kroW now has a dedicated section on our site.
- You can follow kroW on Twitter @WIL_kroW