We are officially ‘Over the Hump’! It is Wednesday, and the downhill slope to the weekend starts here!
Our highlights from across where-i-live.com this week include :
- For 400,000 years cougars have roamed this planet, prowling the landscapes with the mammoth, the dire wolf, and the sabre-tooth tiger. The Florida Panther subspecies has narrowly resisted accepting the same fate, in a tale filled with plucky scientists, risk, and one very controversial experiment. Read our article here.
- You can follow Over The Hump on Twitter at @Over_theHump
- It is an issue that divides travellers. Do passengers have a right to bring their own food onto a plane, especially on a long-distance flight, or is it rude and inconsiderate to fellow passengers and cabin crew to stink the aircraft out with fast food? Read our article here.
- EPCOT has kicked off a massive, historic, multi-year transformation. With strong rumours pointing to at least one new pavilion coming to the World Showcase section of the park, we thought it would be fun to share some top contenders for countries we would love to see Disney bring to the park. Read our article here
- You can follow Compass on Twitter @WIL_Compass