We are officially ‘Over the Hump’! It is Wednesday, and the downhill slope to the weekend starts here!
Our highlights from across where-i-live.com this week include :
- Did US special forces really shoot dead a 12 foot tall giant in Afghanistan? What is the truth behind the report and how does the story fit into the age-old narrative of soldiers, knights and heroes battling with and vanquishing giants? Read more here.
- Saturday was national coming out day. We celebrated by looking back at some of our recent LGBT stories. Read more here.
- You can follow Over The Hump on Twitter at @Over_theHump
- Gwrych Castle in Abergele has been confirmed as the host location of ‘I’m a Celebrity, Get me out of here’. What is the history of the castle and where is it located? What features make it a good location for the show? Discover more here.
- You can follow Compass on Twitter @WIL_Compass
- Dance pervades our entire lives. From classical ballet on stage, to hip-hop dancers appearing on our favourite music videos. A life without dancing is impossible to conceive – So how is the dancing world preventing its own death during this pandemic? Read our article here.
- You can follow the EFC on Twitter @fringeedinburgh
- A CV is something that could change your life and be incredibly important for your future as you look to build a career for yourself. So, what actually needs to be on it and how should it be presented so that potential new employees notice your application? And what is the ideal length of a CV? Read our article here.
- You can follow kroW on Twitter @WIL_kroW