We are officially ‘Over the Hump’! It is Wednesday, and the downhill slope to the weekend starts here!
There was again much to celebrate this week. A further two locations launched for WIL West Lothian. We continue to grow on social media with our Instagram following up 4% week-on-week, and Over the Hump now being followed by 20,500 people on Twitter!
Our highlights from across where-i-live.com this week include :
- We reached 20,500 followers on Twitter!
- We discovered the forgotten sport of Bandy. Read more here.
- We explored why people are keeping dangerous pets in an article entitled ‘My pet – the spitting Cobra!’. Read the article here.
- We commemorated the Battle of Culloden and listened to some rare Jacobite songs that would have been sung by the Highlanders of the time. Find out more here.
- Our Agony Queen Chloë gets asked for advice by a reader who feels she has been conned into being a virtual babysitter for an old pal. Read her advice here.
- Polbeth site page launched
- We joined in the #MasksforScotland event this evening. Read more about the cause and donate here.
- Tenby10 got its own dedicated web page on where-i-live.com. Take a look here.
- We found out some cool facts about polar bears. Read our story here.
- Our most read story of the week – 10 surprising cameos in the TV comedy show ‘Benidorm’ read our list here.
- Our most shared story of the week was our list of the top 10 most unique travel experiences in Finland . Read our story here.