We are officially ‘Over the Hump’! It is Wednesday, and the downhill slope to the weekend starts here!
There was again much to celebrate this week. We launched our new travel section – Compass. A further two locations launched for WIL West Lothian. We continue to grow on social media with our Instagram following up 4% week-on-week, and Over the Hump now being followed by 20,700 people on Twitter!
Our highlights from across where-i-live.com this week include :
- We reached 20,700 followers on Twitter!
- We found out about world’s most deadly stream. Read more here.
- We discovered more about the so-called ‘Manchester Pusher’ and attempted to separate Fact from Fiction. Read the article here.
- We examined the age old question of how to keep cats away from your lawn. Lion Dung, water or sonar? Find out more here.
- Our Agony Queen Chloë gets asked for advice by a reader who feels angry after having 50 publishers reject his first novel. Read her advice here.
- Stoneyburn and West Calder site page launched
- We found out the cheapest location to buy a house in West Lothian. Find out more here.
- Tenby10 got its own expanded dedicated web page on where-i-live.com. Take a look here.
- We helped celebrate UK Deaf Awareness Week by exploring the loves of 10 inspirational deaf celebs and historical figures. Find out more here.
- Our most shared story of the week was our list of the top 10 street marketing tips courtesy of our sister site The EFC. Read our top 10 list here.
- Our highlight of the week was launching our travel section – Compass
- Our first story was an in-depth look at the challenges and opportunities for blind travellers and for those who are partially sighted. Read our article here.
- You can follow Compass on Twitter @WIL_Compass